Ankle Pain
  Back Pain
  Back Braces
  Burning Feet
  Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
  Elbow Pain
  ED Therapy
  Foot Pain
  HIV-Related Neuropathy
  Knee Pain
  Peripheral Neuropathy
  Sore Feet
  Swollen Feet and Ankles
  Sprains & Strains
  Thigh Pain
  Tingling Feet
  Vacuum Therapy
  Wrist Pain


We offer a variety of TheraKnit Braces to treat pain on different parts of the body.

About US provides a quick way for you to inquire about medical products online and have your insurance coverage verified without any hassle.

We are a division of Centreville Medical Arts DME, and are happy to verify if you meet the requirements. To see if you qualify for a particular item just fill out the intake form by clicking on the link below. After you supply us with your information we will verify your coverage and contact you regarding your order. Should we need to contact your physician we will do that too on your behalf.

Short Form

Insurance Intake Form

Any information provided is encrypted and secure!, A Division of Centreville Medical Arts DME has developed this Privacy Policy for the benefit of each user of this website to demonstrate our serious commitment to protecting your privacy.

If you have any questions, or would like to inquire about any of our products, please contact one of our
Personal Patient Advocates at .

We specialize in pain management

We make this as simple as possible by providing you all the important information. After you fill out our intake form and provide us with your information we get the ball rolling by verifying your insurance and contacting your physician. After all is verified we will follow up with you, if needed, and then ship the products you requested right to your door.

Questions or comments?

If you have any questions regarding Medicare or your insurance plan please call one of our experienced Personal Patient Advocates or click here to send us your question or comment. We're glad to help.

Please call us TOLL Free

International Calls: 001-561-275-2900           Fax: 949-862-3654 may deliver notices by electronic mail (email), by posting a general notice on this website, or by written communication delivered by First Class U.S. mail to your mailing address. You may submit notice to Centreville Medical Arts DME or submitting your concerns via email to, A Division of Centreville Medical Arts DME

4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 250

Chantilly, VA 20151

We accept most insurances including:

...and many others! Please contact us to see if your insurance is accepted!

Let's Get Started - Verify My Benefits

*Generally, you pay 20% of the Medicare-approved amount after you pay your Medicare Part B deductible for the year ($162 in 2011). Medicare pays the other 80%. The Medicare-approved amount is the lower of the actual charge for the item or the fee Medicare sets for the item. However, the amount you pay may vary because Medicare pays for different kinds of durable medical equipment in different ways. You may be able to rent or buy the equipment.

This information is intended as a patient education resource only and should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem as it is not a substitute for expert professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider. In addition, every effort is made to ensure links to external sites as well as medical information and/or medical animations are current and correct.

Medicare or your health insurance may cover the entire cost of your medical supplies.* Click here to see what products are available to treat your pain.

When you inquire about any of our Neuropathy treatment products!

If your insurance card has one of the following logos on either front or back, we are a participating provider. If you cannot find any of these logos please contact us to check your eligibility!